News   Apr 24, 2024
 461     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 633     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 507     0 

Non-Toronto projects in the Buildings forum

I enjoyed logging on just now to see the 10 threads about Hamilton, Burlington, Markham and, best of all... East Gwillimbury! ... before scrolling on the page to find an actual Toronto project thread... here on UrbanToronto.

Last edited:
We've addressed this issue. The forum is now updated. Let me know if there are any problems.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for adding the new sortable location feature!!! Finally I can easily avoid clicking on threads for projects in boring-ass suburbs 😆

Yes, thanks a useful feature but it would be "nice" if the location was at the END of the Thread Title - it would make 'skimming' the list of New Posts easier.

Also, this new Thread is an example of one which does not show up if you SEARCH FORUMS by Thread Title (even if you cut and paste the whole title!) Non-Toronto projects in the Buildings forum

Yes, thanks a useful feature but it would be "nice" if the location was at the END of the Thread Title - it would make 'skimming' the list of New Posts easier
^ This please. It’s incredibly annoying skimming through now. I would rather go back to no city call-out than the current format.

Yes, thanks a useful feature but it would be "nice" if the location was at the END of the Thread Title - it would make 'skimming' the list of New Posts easier.

Also, this new Thread is an example of one which does not show up if you SEARCH FORUMS by Thread Title (even if you cut and paste the whole title!) Non-Toronto projects in the Buildings forum
I'm just happy the Toronto button is there now. And the prefix filter is great ... eg. being able to check out all Hamilton projects at a glance.

As for almost any kind of SEARCH here... there's still a ghost in that machine ... and as discussed previously it's easier to Google an UrbanToronto thread, project and any other topic. Always works.

Last edited:

Back