News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Merry Christmas

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all.

A brief moment taken to thank all who post here, and make the experience of living in Toronto a more interesting and informed one.

To the exclusion of no one a special thanks to some contributors whose work I have especially appreciated, Vegeta, Drum, Platform, Smallspy, Rocket, Mustapha, Charioteer, Anna (my love of transit and history betrayed) ...

Also a special thanks to Ed007 and the mods for keeping the place up and running!

I hope everyone has an enjoyable time w/friends and family.

May we all return to the forum refreshed and content ahead of 2010, with a year of ambition and activism to make our City and region the place we all know it can and should be.

SANTE!

:)

It's fascinating to see how commercialized Christmas has become since 1897.

it's 1897. what did you expect? plasma TVs? wireless routers? playstations? iphones? bluray players?

in 1897, if you got sachet powder for christmas, that was as good as an ipod. ;)

it's 1897. what did you expect? plasma TVs? wireless routers? playstations? iphones? bluray players?

in 1897, if you got sachet powder for christmas, that was as good as an ipod. ;)

Those would require electricity, no? Anyway, thanks so much for enlightening me.

Feh...

santa-leaving-bar.jpg

Merry Christmas

Back