News   Mar 28, 2024
 22     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 530     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 345     0 

King West

Howdy: Just wanted to say that I added up all of the units now being occupied in the Entertainment District and got just over 4,000 or between 6-7,000 new residents in a fairly small area. Now this is east of Spadina and south of Queen. That is a lot of residents without a large increase in the amount of retail so the existing businesses must be loving this. But I don't think that this area has a dedicated community centre or a library?

Howdy: Just wanted to say that I added up all of the units now being occupied in the Entertainment District and got just over 4,000 or between 6-7,000 new residents in a fairly small area. Now this is east of Spadina and south of Queen. That is a lot of residents without a large increase in the amount of retail so the existing businesses must be loving this. But I don't think that this area has a dedicated community centre or a library?

Yep, this is an issue in many neighbourhoods that have experienced significant residential growth in the last decade. There is the Harrison Pool at Queen and John, but that's it. Similar issues in Liberty Village.

Back