Ivy Condos (Dream) - Real Estate

Recently I moved to a new place and sent an email to [info@ivy.condos] about my address update. But it's been 1 month that they didn't reply back my email to confirm. Then today I call their number at 416-365-8971, no-body picked up the call. These total things sound bad signals to me.

Hi
I am new to the forum. Dream keep sending me an email about confirmation of mortgage approval despite me repeatedly replying that I do not need a mortgage. There is no phone number to contact them. Not sure what to do. Can someone help.
Thanks
Sam

Does anyone know how to get a hold of the developer? Tried sending them emails at info@ivy.condos multiple times with no replies. Does anyone know when the latest occupancy date is? And when can they consent to assignment? Thank you.

Has anyone received a notification to choose the color? When did the Dream start?thanks.

Hello! Tentative occupancy date (Sep 15) aside, does anyone have a guess to when the actual occupancy might be for a unit on the 15th floor? Trying to make some important decisions as I am relocating to T.O. in Sep. I am thinking there will be another delay… did anyone with a unit on the low floor get a new final tentative occupancy date recently? Thank you.

Hello! Tentative occupancy date (Sep 15) aside, does anyone have a guess to when the actual occupancy might be for a unit on the 15th floor? Trying to make some important decisions as I am relocating to T.O. in Sep. I am thinking there will be another delay… did anyone with a unit on the low floor get a new final tentative occupancy date recently? Thank you.
Major construction activities and associated timelines for the development are described below:

• Excavation and shoring: March 2021 to July 2021;
• Below grade formwork: July 2021 to December 2021;
• Above grade formwork: December 2021 to June 2023;
• Building envelope phase: August 2022 to August 2023; and
• Interior finishes stage: October 2022 to June 2024.

Major construction activities and associated timelines for the development are described below:

• Excavation and shoring: March 2021 to July 2021;
• Below grade formwork: July 2021 to December 2021;
• Above grade formwork: December 2021 to June 2023;
• Building envelope phase: August 2022 to August 2023; and
• Interior finishes stage: October 2022 to June 2024.
my on 9 floor , my FINAL TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATE IS October 2, 2023.Do you think anymore delay ?

Is anyone know when is Vender start review the assignment? Is any success to do the assignment before or now .if yes how?

Has anyone that had an original move-in date in Jan had theirs pushed back? I've seen the September ones get pushed back but haven't received any delay emails myself.

Has anyone that had an original move-in date in Jan had theirs pushed back? I've seen the September ones get pushed back but haven't received any delay emails myself.
Mine supposed to be move in Dec. but got a phone call to push back to Jan

Back