388     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 287     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 315     0 

Infographics - Future Toronto Skyline

Midtown overview / Yellow Belt:

51800426027_4208ddd49f_k.jpg

North York City Centre's skyline is about to effectively double in length, and its height peak will be at Yonge and Steeles. Combined with the elevation change, this density will be impressive when viewed from the south (Yonge-Eg / CN Tower) or even the north from Richmond Hill.

51818527639_ee3cb151bd_k.jpg

North York City Centre's skyline is about to effectively double in length, and its height peak will be at Yonge and Steeles. Combined with the elevation change, this density will be impressive when viewed from the south (Yonge-Eg / CN Tower) or even the north from Richmond Hill.

51818527639_ee3cb151bd_k.jpg
Would love it if you continued north and did a visualization for Langstaff / Richmond Hill Centre / High Tech :)

Is there a reason why this cap at 157m is still existing? I know that it stands as a precedent, but given the growth of the area, why have more proposals not tried to push this higher?

Is there a reason why this cap at 157m is still existing? I know that it stands as a precedent, but given the growth of the area, why have more proposals not tried to push this higher?

It's complicated. But some recent proposals in the area have bucked the trend.
Most of the (limited knowledge) that I'd be able to tell you can be summarized in the threads below, so I'd rather link them instead:

Back