News   Apr 23, 2024
 147     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 355     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 985     0 

GO Transit Fleet Equipment and other

Those would be heading to Thunder Bay for a refurbishment.

Wonder when we will see refurbished ones come back down to Toronto? The articles about the refurbishment seemed to suggest the first few would be returning now.

I noticed that in the tender listing, it states that the 13 locomotives being acquired range from 3000 to 4000 horsepower.
image0.png

June 1
Not my field and leave it to others if this bus will be retired.

2464 has having a hard time turning off Park St onto Hurontario with clouds of black exhaust and not sounding good.

As I head north on Hurontario 30 minutes later, ran into 2464 dead at Mineola with safety marker up around it. Given this is an 2011 buses that are being phased out, would one say this bus has meet its Waterloo for retirement now or is ML willing to spend money to keep it on the road for another year or 2??
2464 was back in service as of June 5

sooooo... will they use them now that theyre rebuilt or will they just keep them sitting there for the time being?
Honestly I have no idea.

206 is the only one that has been used in service and that was as a regular coach right behind the locomotive.

I’m assuming perhaps they will start seeing use once the 13 locomotives arrive, and when all 15 of them are delivered.

Whats the percentage of old cars that havent been refurbished in the original green livery being used in the system still?

Yesterday, I overheard this conversation by the crew of the 16:38 train to Allandale. It had classic cab car 251 at the head of the train.

Conductor: Man I already hate this.

Engineer: Hate what?

Conductor: The cab car.

Considering how on top of 200-214, there is the possibility of the 242-250 batch being restored as leaders, I wonder how the crews must feel?

Back