News   Mar 28, 2024
 112     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

It's the US. I'd put his chance of winning at 99.999999999999999999999999999999999%
No (very little) chance. Trump is no where nearly as popular as he was in 2017 when he squeaked by to victory over HRC, and she was a terrible candidate. The Republicans are going to eat their own as they try to dissuade Trump in the primaries.

If Trump is chosen as the candidate for Nov 2024 I think Biden (and Harris) need to step down and the Dems need to run a primary to choose new candidates. Biden is too old and Harris too unpopular.

No (very little) chance. Trump is no where nearly as popular as he was in 2017 when he squeaked by to victory over HRC, and she was a terrible candidate. The Republicans are going to eat their own as they try to dissuade Trump in the primaries.

If Trump is chosen as the candidate for Nov 2024 I think Biden (and Harris) need to step down and the Dems need to run a primary to choose new candidates. Biden is too old and Harris too unpopular.

I wonder..

If Trump lost to Desantis in the primary world he accept the results or call them rigged, fake, fraudulent, etc.

The Dems obviously can't wait to see if Trump in nominated.

I wonder..

If Trump lost to Desantis in the primary world he accept the results or call them rigged, fake, fraudulent, etc.
If DeSantis, on the assumption he’ll win, promises Trump a pardon?

As of 7:15am there’s no mention of Trump’s announcement on https://www.oann.com/

Last edited:
If DeSantis, on the assumption he’ll win, promises Trump a pardon?

As of 7:15am there’s no mention of Trump’s announcement on https://www.oann.com/

Pardoning Trump would be political suicide akin to Gerald Ford pardoning Nixon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

DeSantis and even the GOP may like the idea but it will not go over well with the general population. After what happened with the January 6th riots, nobody would be stupid enough to pardon Trump and think it will go over well.

The United States has its own counterpart to UrbanToronto; it's called City-Data.

However, unlike UrbanToronto's generally progressive politics that is tolerant to everyone but the intolerant, City-Data's political section will make brains rot:

We must thank @Edward Skira and the mod team for preventing UrbanToronto from suffering the same fate as City-Data. UrbanToronto is a much more pleasant website. Even Americans with a brain would wish City-Data were more like UrbanToronto. We are grateful for UrbanToronto, Skira, and the mod team. After all, an online community is as good as its moderation.

The United States has its own counterpart to UrbanToronto; it's called City-Data.

However, unlike UrbanToronto's generally progressive politics that is tolerant to everyone but the intolerant, City-Data's political section will make brains rot:

We must thank @Edward Skira and the mod team for preventing UrbanToronto from suffering the same fate as City-Data. UrbanToronto is a much more pleasant website. Even Americans with a brain would wish City-Data were more like UrbanToronto. We are grateful for UrbanToronto, Skira, and the mod team. After all, an online community is as good as its moderation.
Have you seen the "Skybar" section of Skyscraper Page?

Nice poem in today’s NYT comments.

6C256028-61EB-4C18-BAD3-1EBB372E8822.png

Back