News   Apr 19, 2024
 447     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 9.5K     2 

Favourite Subway Stations - Test of the new polling abilities

What are your favourite favourite subway stations from this curated list?

• Kipling

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Old Mill

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Dufferin

• Spadina

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Castle Frank

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Pape

• Victoria Park

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Warden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kennedy

• North York Centre

• Sheppard-Yonge

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • York Mills

• Lawrence

• Davisville

• Bloor-Yonge

• Union

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Queen's Park

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Museum

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Dupont

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • St. Clair West

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Eglinton West

• Glencairn

• Yorkdale

• Downsview

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Bayview

• Leslie

• Don Mills

• Total voters
Having used Kennedy Station yesterday, I am bewildered as to who decided to vote for it. Hopefully all these transit plans in the works will mean a completely new Kennedy Station.

I don't go there often, but the only major flaw I see with Kennedy is the subway to SRT transfer that requires you to go 4 levels up, which is quite a lot. But in the near future, this will be no more.

Why is St. George not on the list? It's by far one of the best. Downstairs is east and west on the same platform, upstairs is north and south. No going up and down and around stairs to get to your train, just up down or out.

Why is St. George not on the list? It's by far one of the best. Downstairs is east and west on the same platform, upstairs is north and south. No going up and down and around stairs to get to your train, just up down or out.

I imagine anyone who has to brave St. George during a weekday rush hour would be predisposed to passionately loathing it (fair or not).

I think there's a software limit as to how many options you can have in one poll.

Back