Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

So if Hullmark is going at the SE corner of Yonge & Sheppard...and Menkes' Savvy is going, presumably somewhere near the SE corner next to Cosmo...where's Emerald Park going? I recall a low-rise commercial/retail structure proposed for the NW corner next to the bus station, so, by process of elimination, Emerald Park might be going on the forlorn SW corner, replacing a car rental place.

Of course, this website: http://www.emerald.kz/english/eng-index.html
makes the entire project seem very fishy...

Are we getting two-timed? Hmm.

Regardless, that intersection will look pretty sharp in a few years.

It's about time Toronto had a little Kazakhstan.
Can't wait to see what these ones will look like (assuming they've been modified since we first heard about them).

Toronto_Landmark.JPG

so many new condos coming to market ... and none of the marketing comes with renderings

wanna see what a red hot condo looks like
if the palms includes palms
or evolution evolves as it rises
and who would want to liv at Markham & Sheppard

their website has been updated with 'views', although there are still no renderings....from this north-looking view, it looks like the project may indeed be on the SW corner of Yonge & Sheppard...

bigNorth.jpg

Hopefully we will get some renderings soon...

And I suspect there won't be 3 towers sharing one base as the SW corner can't fit 3 towers (unless Bazis bought two blocks of Yonge frontage and plans to petition the city to close Bogert Avenue).

I guess Bazis will begin marketing this one once 1 Bloor East has fully calmed down.

Hoperfully, Emerald Park and Hullmark will be constructed at the same time...it'll be neat to see 200 cumulative storeys added to the currently-a-gaping-void intersection of Yonge & Sheppard.

I suspect that what actually gets launched will be significantly drummed down compared to the initial rendering we saw earlier.

here's a render for the central of the 3 towers in Kazakhstan, 54 storeys, and which btw is currently u/c.......hope they will release the North York project soon, and that it resembles this...

EM1.jpg

courtesy SSC

Back