• Hate It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Here's the thirty-fourth building up for this year's Pug Awards, for which we hope you will take the time to vote both here and at the Pug Awards' official site. Our take on the Pugs is an experiment to see how our results will compare to the official results. The difference is that the official Pug Awards give you three choices: Love It, Like It, or Hate It. Based on suggestions from our members, we will give you five points along the continuum to register your feelings: Love It, Like It, Neutral, Dislike It, Hate It. Will that be too many options, or will that make voting easier? Please come back on a daily basis to register your thoughts!

Please click on the linked name of the building below to view more images and to read a description of the building and those who had a hand in building it. Please vote at the Pugs, and then come back here and register your UrbanToronto Pug vote too!

The Arc

theArc.jpg

They have currently removed the upper portion of the spire so that now it only rests up until the dome... not sure why they did it..
I like Arc... it looks great but a big weakness it has on the outside is the white roof it has... it just doesn't match imo...

The cruise ship building!!! Its amazing what a subway line can do for a neighbourhood.

A beautiful and unique building, situated perfectly on the narrow lot ajacent to Loblaws and a complementary addition to the long and narrow subway station lot. To my opinion it looks the best from the north, in opose to the picture which was taken from the south. May be it's because I don't like the way the mast is anchored to the building.

Back