Concord Canada House (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

CPG2022

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anybody seen any planned/estimated completion or move in dates from Concord or anyone close to the project? Imagine they would move in residents in piecemeal e.g. podium resident X weeks ahead of the tranche 1 of the towers, but still would imagine there is a overall latest and greatest estimate out there

From a lazy search, best I could find was approx October 2023 based on the time of article (https://renx.ca/concord-cityplace-end-sight-25-year-development-odyssey).

Anybody seen any planned/estimated completion or move in dates from Concord or anyone close to the project? Imagine they would move in residents in piecemeal e.g. podium resident X weeks ahead of the tranche 1 of the towers, but still would imagine there is a overall latest and greatest estimate out there

From a lazy search, best I could find was approx October 2023 based on the time of article (https://renx.ca/concord-cityplace-end-sight-25-year-development-odyssey).
I have a Penthouse on the 70th Floor, My Occupancy is on 2024 End.

This is a formal update/announcement you get from Concord? How frequent do they send updates? Just curious
No, they just sent out en official email and a Letter sometime back. Also, They updated the same date as Interim date with their recent offer for sale of Lofts in the building, I believe it was last quarter of 2022

Hey everyone, just wanted to get an idea how the downtown Toronto condo rental market is going. I'm looking for tenants for this condo property during interim occupancy. I've been hearing the media mention there's an over supply of condo units in the downtown core, wondering if there's any concern that we won't be able to rent it out by November 2024 (interim occupancy date). Any insights would be appreciated.

Hello!
I'm a Realtor myself and I Own a Penthouse in this Building. I can tell you, Condo market in Downton definitely in a tight spot. Rents as well as Prices have come down. There is excess supply, but that will last short term only.
I Recommend renting this out at the earliest even if it means loosing out on top dollar as these aren't rent controlled and after an year you can definitely try to find better tenants once the supply stabilizes.

At launch everyone wants to rent out so we definitely face a lot of competition.

You can dm me if you want to discuss more.

Back