• Total voters

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Go to hell dipshits:

Power to the people:

Last edited:
Eat a chicken sandwich from which some proceeds will go towards oppressing LGBTQ people? Nope.

Eat a chicken sandwich from which some proceeds will go towards trying to reelect Trump? Nope.

I'm not a fool, so I'm not going through those doors.

Go to hell dipsh¡ts:

Power to the people:

Of all the places to open in the world outside of the United States, Chick-fil-A had to open within a stone's throw from a famous neighbourhood filled with people said restaurant's founder wish to be in Hell.

I support the LGBTQ2S+ movement. Screw arrogant holier-than-thou hypocritical homophobes who like to judge others before themselves, believe that their way is the only right way to live, and openly financially support Southern Poverty Law Center–designated hate groups, including especially those who operate the chain. Guess who should go to Hell first (if Hell were to exist, because I personally don't believe in Hell's existence)? Yep, the homophobes because of their arrogance. Oh, and the Pride Parade passes through Chick-fil-A (which is closed every Sunday and the Pride Parade happens on a Sunday in June every year). There will be no shortages of Pride Parade floats passing Chick-fil-A.

Yes, Chick-fil-A will be a vandalism magnet for the right reasons and it will be vandalized much worse than just anti-Chick-fil-A bills plastered on the walls.

There are plenty of excellent recipes for chicken sandwiches on the Internet that put Chick-fil-A's to shame. Boycott Chick-fil-A!

Last edited:
Suppose there were a major restaurant chain that sold the most delicious poutine and its owner believes that all left-handed people must use their right hands for almost every task. Not just believes, but the restaurant chain openly donates to organizations that enforce conversion of left-handed people into being right-handed.

How about a Hawaiian poké bowl restaurant chain whose owner believes that vaccines cause autism and that autism is a threat to society?

Like homosexuality, left-handedness and autism are conditions some are born with and are not diseases. I will not patronize businesses that openly fund organizations that openly discriminate against marginalized populations such as LGBTQ2S+, left-handed people, and those under the autism spectrum.

This is a thread to discuss Chick-fil-A's expansion into the Canadian market. Its first non-American location will be at the first floor of the One Bloor East condo at the southeast corner of Yonge and Bloor.

Please vote in the above poll and state your rationale.

Me, Chick-fil-A should go. They close on Sundays and the chain openly donates to anti-LGBT organizations.

This is a thread to discuss Chick-fil-A's expansion into the Canadian market. Its first non-American location will be at the first floor of the One Bloor East condo at the southeast corner of Yonge and Bloor.

Please vote in the above poll and state your rationale.

Me, Chick-fil-A should go. They close on Sundays and the chain openly donates to anti-LGBT organizations.

It's been announced for quite a while that they were opening a location at One Bloor East. Whether or not they will stay or go will be determined after they do business in Canada for a bit. I personally have never tried Chick-fil-a so to me it's just another place to eat/not. Anybody have an idea when this place is opening?

It's been announced for quite a while that they were opening a location at One Bloor East. Whether or not they will stay or go will be determined after they do business in Canada for a bit. I personally have never tried Chick-fil-a so to me it's just another place to eat/not. Anybody have an idea when this place is opening?
I believe that it's going to open in the next few weeks.

I think Chick-Fil-A will be a hit. The food is pretty damn good for fast food. I'll have to look into the anti-gay stuff.

I'm gay and i love Chick-Fil-A. As far as i know the owner has never discriminated against any gay customers or gay workers. He is a devout baptist that believes marriage is between a man and a woman. lots of other Christian and Muslim business owners share the same views.

As long as they treat me with respect, i will continue to eat at Chick-Fil-A, Shawarma restaurants, and stay in Marriott Hotels. ( Bill Marriott also donated to anti-LGBT organizations. )

I'm gay and i love Chick-Fil-A. As far as i know the owner has never discriminated against any gay customers or gay workers. He is a devout baptist that believes marriage is between a man and a woman. lots of other Christian and Muslim business owners share the same views.

As long as they treat me with respect, i will continue to eat at Chick-Fil-A, Shawarma restaurants, and stay in Marriott Hotels. ( Bill Marriott also donated to anti-LGBT organizations. )

I don't see how any gay person can find that they are treated with "respect" by a company that continues to fund anti-gay groups. (Not that I would go anyway were I straight - their wheat-infested menu is hell for a celiac.)

Back