Boutique Condos (Urban Capital, Malibu Investments, Alit) - Real Estate -

AKS

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know the floor plan size for Hempel and Lennox model at boutique?

nice layout, it has a very good size closet. I remember the sale price for this unit was only $140,000 at broker's price in Oct. 2005. I just wonder how much it would cost for now.

Last edited:
nice layout, it has a very good size of closet. I remember the sale price for this unit was only $140,000 at broker's price in Oct. 2005. I just wonder how much it would cost for now.

i'm sorry, but that's a bowling alley if there ever was one.

ya, good call. the sleeping area is so tiny that it doesnt even get a door! I think they may have done better to combine the dressing room and sleeping area into a more proper bedroom. Still wouldnt want to have a bedroom with no window though. I guess there must be people out there who will buy this though... illegal immigrants?

nice layout, it has a very good size closet. I remember the sale price for this unit was only $140,000 at broker's price in Oct. 2005. I just wonder how much it would cost for now.

My guess would be $165k-$175K

You're saying that those 424-sf units sell now for $210K when they were being sold in Nov. 2005 for $140K?

That can't be, that would be a 50% increase, and while we know Toronto's condo market has been hot, downtown values definitely did not increase by 50%

You're saying that those 424-sf units sell now for $210K when they were being sold in Nov. 2005 for $140K?

That can't be, that would be a 50% increase, and while we know Toronto's condo market has been hot, downtown values definitely did not increase by 50%
Oh, it can be...

LOL. Most of the condos going for 230-250K now were going for well under 200K on opening day.

Guess how much the 140K (opening day price) bachelors at Murano are going for now? I just saw one being advertised for 250K. I think the price is ridiculous, but there are people out there willing to pay these severely inflated prices.

I guess it is what it is.

Oh, it can be...

LOL. Most of the condos going for 230-250K now were going for well under 200K on opening day.

Guess how much the 140K (opening day price) bachelors at Murano are going for now? I just saw one being advertised for 250K. I think the price is ridiculous, but there are people out there willing to pay these severely inflated prices.

I guess it is what it is.

Real estate in Toronto is picking-up and prices are starting to rise.

For Sale

Anyone selling units at Boutique?? Also what is the consensus of a good price per sq ft on them

Back