News   Apr 25, 2024
 245     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 458     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.4K     1 

Bloordale Village

Hey Landsdowne peeps! Nofa Café now has a patio tucked in behind.
IMG_2226.jpeg
IMG_2227.jpeg

Brock Sandwich at 1260 Bloor Street West have announced that they're closing and their final day will be June 24, 2023.

They've been around the Bloordale scene for almost a decade.

Which Bahn Mi is your go to here?
I've always ordered the vegan one. It has a very tasty sauce and fresh veggies and the tofu is pan fried while you wait. Their juices are also very good. I'm not usually a juice person, but the lovely owner sent me home with a free Popeye's Lemonade on one of my visits and it was so good that I've ordered it a few times since.

Now I'm tempted to walk over there right now and pick up a sandwich.

Last edited:
As it was my first time I ordered beef pho. Very good! Next I am going to try one of their smoothies!

I enjoy a good beef pho; moreso when its cold out. My biggest issue w/some places is the tendency to put too many chewy, lesser grade pieces of beef, leave the tripe out please!

Also, fresh basil needs to be fresh!

So I actually went in this morning. This is part of the Beon Group that has retail/production space on Wallace west of Landsdowne. Starting basic with coffee and pastries/bread and will expand later as they have only been open for a week. Super nice staff! Photos taken 28 June.
IMG_2779.jpeg
IMG_2778.jpeg
IMG_2780.jpeg

Back