News   Apr 16, 2024
 259     2 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 359     1 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 714     0 

Barry and Honey Sherman’s son raises reward to $35M, report says

What I find most peculiar is that The Star keeps the kicking the story around every few weeks as if someone is paying big money to them to keep it on the front page. No other news media has mentioned them since the original date of the incident. To be truthful I'm tired of seeing it in the headlines, I don't even open the articles anymore.

No big break in the murder case but some news in the Big Pharma world:

What I find most peculiar is that The Star keeps the kicking the story around every few weeks as if someone is paying big money to them to keep it on the front page. No other news media has mentioned them since the original date of the incident. To be truthful I'm tired of seeing it in the headlines, I don't even open the articles anymore.
CBC also did an 8 series podcast. I think The Star will keep the story going as long as Kevin Donovan goes to court to get things unsealed, which he said he will do every 6 months.

I think the son did it, or hired someone to do it.

The Sherman case is now featured in a new four-part series on Crave called Billionaire Murders:

CBC also did an 8 series podcast. I think The Star will keep the story going as long as Kevin Donovan goes to court to get things unsealed, which he said he will do every 6 months.

I think the son did it, or hired someone to do it.
I enjoyed the Podcast. The four adult offspring got all the money. That’s the most likely motive, since those who wanted revenge or a score settled were worse off with the Shermans dead.. It‘s one of the offspring or someone who acted to benefit at least one of the offspring. I agree, I think it’s the son.

Back