57 Brock (Block Developments) - Real Estate

How do people feel about the area with respect to safety? Thinking about purchasing a unit - It's just south of the bridge where it might feel uncomfortable to walk around at night.

How do people feel about the area with respect to safety? Thinking about purchasing a unit - It's just south of the bridge where it might feel uncomfortable to walk around at night.
It's a great area and i've never had any problems. By fay most neighbours, visibly suffering, are not violent. You will get to know many of them if you chose to call Parkdale home. The vibrancy can't be beat. There is always Dundas to the North!

That bridge can use some more light as many bridges in Toronto require. Apparently, it takes about 5 years for TO Hydro, Metrolinx, and all sorts of other paper pushers to get on one email thread to send a person to actually install more lights, or artwork, or sweeping. ooooof

Just got a notice saying that occupancy has been delayed yet again to August. Has there been much activity done at the site? I feel like this build is taking forever to wrap up

Finally have a date for our PDI. We're first time buyers, any insight into timeline between inspection and move in date? Move in currently slated for July 22nd

Last edited:
Occupancy seems to be going forward finally! My date is October 4th and hopefully not moved again. Has anyone heard otherwise?

I straight up asked and they said for me (Oct 12) they "Don't foresee a delay"- keep us posted on your occupancy!
Its happening. Brock Seaforth's solicitors are sending over interim closing documentation to my lawyer - a bit rushed I would add.

Its happening. Brock Seaforth's solicitors are sending over interim closing documentation to my lawyer - a bit rushed I would add.
Yup same here... a little bit more notice on things would have been nice...especially needing cheques. I forgot those existed.

Looks like it's a go, we're signing the papers on Oct 3rd
As a heads up to all, interim occupancy fees are… high. Interest on mortgage value ~7.9%
Insanely high, really hope the building doesn't take too long to finish up after the initial move ins, interim fees look significantly higher than mortgages.

Looks like it's a go, we're signing the papers on Oct 3rd

Insanely high, really hope the building doesn't take too long to finish up after the initial move ins, interim fees look significantly higher than mortgages.
I imagine it will take quite a bit honestly based on rate of completion so far :/

Got keys a few days ago, seems to have a lot of people moved in from floor 2-4, above that it's still inaccessable. Kinda shody work on a lot of the finishings though, saw marks, paint on the concrete ceiling, dings and chips on frames and doors...

Back