215 Lake Shore East (Greenland) - Real Estate -

Oh, yea, sure! I can ask or discuss with my lawyer and real estate agent any topics related to this condo.
What is the point of existence of this forum then?
This thread seems to be just dead.

Thanks, I was wondering the same thing on how quiet it is given the outside termination date is yet another year out. Getting our deposit back you'd think would be a hot topic. I will check out the whatsapp group. Do I need to call it or just whatsapp the number?
Send a message to the Whatpp number, give your name and Unit number

Oh, yea, sure! I can ask or discuss with my lawyer and real estate agent any topics related to this condo.
What is the point of existence of this forum then?
This thread seems to be just dead.
Though many people on this Forum are very knowledgeable, you appear to need specific legal advice. If so, you are best to consult a professional not some random person whose skills you do not know. That said, it's your choice!

I’m not sure if my post seemed to be asking for legal advice… I did not mean it and did not mention anything about it.
What I meant is (thinking exactly as you said that some people here are knowledgeable), to ask about people's OPINION and what they have done or are intended to do.. I don’t think that ‘opinion’ and ‘legal advice’ are the same thing (aside from the fact that lawyer’s legal advice is the lawyer’s opinion)..
Also I do believe that many people are in the same situation as I am, and asking about their thoughts and how they reacted is quite common and the right thing to do.
When I have to make my decision I'll think if I need legal advice or my common wisdom is enough for that.
It seems to me that owners of the contracts of this condo just shut up and are afraid to share any information or thoughts about the situation or what they think or what they do or are planning to do.
And I’m struggling to understand what is the reason behind that.

Hello All. Is it fair to say that we are all the big losers of this overall construction program? Is it possible that we all fell for a scam that never plans to deliver? I'm not part of any WhatsApp channel so I really don't know what is going on and the new builders do not even acknowledge my inquiries...It is like a Mafia story that you only see the company on the initial payment day!! Anyway, I'm extremely worried that we never going to see our money or a building again!

I don't know what to answer for your concerns, they are very similar to my own. What I do know is that this forum has become absolutely useless to ask anything. If you would get an answer it would sound like 'ask your lawyer or real estate agent'.

Another legal claim filed against the developers, seems a lot stuff is going on here.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Do you know these people? Can you share the link? Thanks
I don't know any of them.

I just have an account with ONe-key and it allows user to research for civil cases, there is no link as it only provides general information (i.e. no statement of claim info).
You can register one if you are interested, no fee for it. Lawyers/paralegals might have more information regarding those cases IMO.

It looks like the new developer is not carrying over many of the contractors Greenland had agreements with, e.g dewatering trade (Aquatech) and a lot of them being upset that they lost this project, as a result - they started a lawsuit to demand compensation.

Where all purchasers' APS were honoured by the new developer but yet we saw any progress since the ownership change.

I don't know any of them.

I just have an account with ONe-key and it allows user to research for civil cases, there is no link as it only provides general information (i.e. no statement of claim info).
You can register one if you are interested, no fee for it. Lawyers/paralegals might have more information regarding those cases IMO.

It looks like the new developer is not carrying over many of the contractors Greenland had agreements with, e.g dewatering trade (Aquatech) and a lot of them being upset that they lost this project, as a result - they started a lawsuit to demand compensation.

Where all purchasers' APS were honoured by the new developer but yet we saw any progress since the ownership change.
TRULY appreciate your comment, some of the unit purchasers I have talked to, aren't worried about the delay, they are worry in the year 2028 or 2029, pinnacle return the money without any positive result.

Back