199 Church Street (CentreCourt) - Real Estate -

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Ho boy:

2319F8C9-AC12-4189-B805-BFBECDEC3AFD.jpeg

Centercourt builds solely for investors. This is not at all surprising. I hate the prices, I hate the sizes of the units but they will get scooped up. I can live with small 1 bedrooms. But those small 2 bedroom units are a joke.

Look at the cars in the video from the front page story. Everything is going *swimmingly* for a certain segment of the population...
A manifestation of how the housing market has become more about investment opportunities for certain people who are taking advantage of individuals looking for suitable living conditions. I can't see anyone justifying paying $525,000 to actually live in 360 sq ft of space themselves.

Last edited:
A manifestation of how the housing market has become more about investment opportunities for certain people who are taking advantage of individuals looking for suitable living conditions. I can't see anyone justifying paying $525,000 to actually live in 360 sq ft of space themselves.
A location like this is catering to student populations. This is an investment opportunity, make no mistake about it.

Back