News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.3K     2 

100 Metre List

DonValleyRainbow

Member Bio
Reaction score
THE 100m LIST

THE 100m MAP

As a successor to the 400 foot list, this is a thread to discuss buildings 100 metres and above. In the interest of simplicity, the list is maintained on a Google Sheet, and periodically transferred to Google Maps.

Please feel free to share updates, corrections, suggestions, and feedback!

Last edited:
The list is currently a bit of false advertising right now, it only goes to 150 metres, I will work to fill it out to 120 m in the coming days.

EDIT: It is now filled out. 252 buildings built, under construction and proposed that are 120m+ (as of January 5, 2017).

Some gaps may exist at any time, so please be sure to point out any you think are missing/incorrect/outdated.

Last edited:
Nice try. I just can't really take a list too seriously that has Oxford Place in it and The One listed as under construction.

Thanks, I thought perhaps it indicated a newly accepted 'skyscraper' height or something, which I always thought was around 150m (500ft). Good to have this as a quick reference to projects and also is sortable. Cheers

Nice work. One correction: I believe the final height of the Harbour Plaza towers is 237m and 228m (that is the height in the database file and I believe there was some discussion in the thread as well).

Nice work. One correction: I believe the final height of the Harbour Plaza towers is 237m and 228m (that is the height in the database file and I believe there was some discussion in the thread as well).

233m and 224m is what is cited in this September article on a visit from CTBUH, and CTBUH itself says the same for both east and west towers. I'm going to go by that until it's revised.

Notes for those who may not be familiar with Google sheets:

You may notice there are arrows on the top row that are unselectable. These are filters that I and other contributors can use. But you can temporarily activate them to filter or sort the data in each column, and it won't be visible to everyone else. Click the funnel-looking thing in the top left, and select "Create new temporary filter view". And then you can filter to your heart's content.

DZREoLW.png

If you don't have a Google account and wish to play around with the data on a spreadsheet application, or if you want to PDF it for some reason, you can do that in File > Download as. You can also print it if you really want to:

wrrsSl5.png

Great work here! Fascinating that we have 250 towers planned or built over 394 ft. Outside of developing countries, or countries with oil based economies, I would say this is pretty impressive!

Back