St. Lawrence Condos at 158 Front St East (Cityzen, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Thanks for your reply. But my question at what point I need to have a mortgage and pay last 5 percent downpayment and all the fees? At occupancy or closing after building is registered?
Your attorney can answer all of this -- you will not need a mtg at the time of occupancy (only once the building is registered) but you will need a letter showing you are pre-approved. You have to pay the additional 5% down payment at occupancy.

Bothers me so much!!! I will hire an electrician and see what we can move....sadly at my expense and then repair the wall.
can you get a custom painter, maybe incorporate an old bookcase motif or maybe a sci-fi scene with the necessary bits still accessible but not so obvious. City scape would incorporate some of the faceplates.

So we have to sell our unit after all due to a marriage breakdown.

2 bedroom plus den (1108s.f.) with parking and a locker.

Can anyone recommend an agent familiar with the area?

for those of you that have moved in / done PDIs already -- curious: does the kitchen have no drawers???? i was just looking at some of the listings for this building and noticed that the kitchens seem only to have cabinets. what the heck! how do you store your cutlery. what a way to cheap out!

for those of you that have moved in / done PDIs already -- curious: does the kitchen have no drawers???? i was just looking at some of the listings for this building and noticed that the kitchens seem only to have cabinets. what the heck! how do you store your cutlery. what a way to cheap out!
Depending on your kitchen, there are little drawers inside the cabinet (mine is low however/ under the oven). As I also purchased the island, there is a drawer in there with another tray inside of it for cutlery -- hopefully you have something similar.

Depending on your kitchen, there are little drawers inside the cabinet (mine is low however/ under the oven). As I also purchased the island, there is a drawer in there with another tray inside of it for cutlery -- hopefully you have something similar.
Yeahhh I did notice the oven drawer. That is completely absurd that that’s the only standard config for the kitchen has one drawer that’s clearly more of a pots and pans drawer hah!! I didn’t buy their island as I wanted to add my own with an actual stone counter I liked instead of the options they had… but wasn’t planning to do that immediate though sounds like I’ll have to!

Interestingly if you look at Garrison Point, another project from same developer (+diamondcorp), they have similar finishes but even the smallest kitchen has drawers standard. Guess this building they decided to cheap out on cabinets. 🤔

Yeahhh I did notice the oven drawer. That is completely absurd that that’s the only standard config for the kitchen has one drawer that’s clearly more of a pots and pans drawer hah!! I didn’t buy their island as I wanted to add my own with an actual stone counter I liked instead of the options they had… but wasn’t planning to do that immediate though sounds like I’ll have to!
Yes, no choice I guess -- it is odd the drawers are there but with condo's and their small kitchens, maybe this is the new normal -- I don't know! Good luck!

Hello guys. Just wandering what floors doing PDI now and what is the time frame until the building registering with the city? Anyone can help to figure it out? Thank you.

Hello guys. Just wandering what floors doing PDI now and what is the time frame until the building registering with the city? Anyone can help to figure it out? Thank you.
I heard they are moving in 14th floor now....not sure what floor PDI's are up to. I think we are still 4-6 months away in my opinion.

Is anyone living here now? Could you help me measure the height of your counter? Is it just a standard exactly 36”? Trying to do a DIY custom island :)

(Separately, I had purchased an upgraded kitchen sink but honestly it seemed so small during the PDI. I cant even imagine what the normal one looks like if mine was supposed to be the upgrade. Could someone share a photo of either your upgraded or non-upgraded kitchen sink?)

Back