Toronto Quay House | 73.15m | 21s | Empire | Kirkor Architects

From Sunday.
Not much to update about but it seems like they are using the Lakeside construction manual.

3E7A78FD-BF7D-4855-80C8-A8ECF69A49C4.jpeg

BE5CB1C4-A61F-484F-B3DE-16A3003F658B.jpeg

Last edited:
Like so much along QQE, this project wouldn't bother me if built somewhere else. But by the waterfront, it's a shame we couldn't get something more creative and eye-popping.

^You're being generous and modest (which is kind of you).

I'll step it up a bit and say this is going to be a POS, which will rival Daniels Lighthouse as the 2 worst developments on QQE and will be in the Top 5 of worst developments on Queen's Quay as a whole. But it's definitely a shame that prime real estate is being wasted on garbage like this.

^You're being generous and modest (which is kind of you).

I'll step it up a bit and say this is going to be a POS, which will rival Daniels Lighthouse as the 2 worst developments on QQE and will be in the Top 5 of worst developments on Queen's Quay as a whole. But it's definitely a shame that prime real estate is being wasted on garbage like this.
Just wait until that horrific trash known as 180 Queens Quay East joins the party. Shame all these bland/mediocre developments along the waterfront will become the face of our city for generations to come.

Back