News   Mar 28, 2024
 92     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 169     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 245     0 

Doors Open Toronto

I'm a bit devastated that I have to be out of town this weekend... won't be able to attend even one of the Doors Open sites. Arghhh.

I never got the chance to do this last year, but this year I'm definitely checking out a few of the events. Lower Bay has been on my Toronto bucketlist for a while.

Below is the most exhaustive list I could find of locations, descriptions and times - I hope it helps some people in determining what they would like to see this year. Dress warm and plan for lineups at many of the venues. I'm pretty much decided that this is my favorate event of the year! Have fun, take pictures and post them here!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._places_to_visit_in_toronto_this_weekend.html

Ultimate short notice, but I am going to head down and check out a few buildings today. Anyone who wants to join in hit up my inbox before 10:31AM. If I get a few responses then its a go.

Which I did for the most part - going solo (and with a bike) does let you get to see a lot of sites in that 6-7 hour window that most sites are open. And like Jane's Walks, you're never really alone either even if you go to each one as an individual. You never know who you'll bump into at these things.

Apart from being a touch chilly, it was a great weekend this year.

It's more interesting to do with someone.

Not really. I did a few events with no one and did some other things along the way by myself.

I find I can do more by myself than having someone with me most of the times.

Not really. I did a few events with no one and did some other things along the way by myself.

I find I can do more by myself than having someone with me most of the times.

I found the same. Day 1 I covered several buildings on my own, while day 2 I brought a friend and only saw 2 buildings in the same time period.

Back