INDX Condos (Lifetime Developments & CentreCourt Developments) - Real Estate -

Sales just launched. Very well priced project. Has caught my attention. Smart unit lay outs. Decisions, decisions????

A friend showed me the marketing package and unit plans and I am very impressed.
The units are well laid out, with no weirdness going on here. The unit features and finishes are pretty upscale with undercounter wine fridges being standard and there is even an optional mini appliance package (in exchange for more storage space) for those who either eat out all the time or do not cook. I don't think many will take the optional mini appliance package as the majority will be bought as an investment.
They also hit the mark with a great amount of amenities. Thankfully Ciccone Simone stepped away from their recycled cookie-cutter condo interiors in both the unit finishes and common areas -- I personally think they are overrated and overused, and there are lots of other great interior designers out there.

Location is great. Steps to Yonge without being on Yonge which I find a turnoff. It is also directly connected to PATH which is a big plus.
Pricing is competitive and actually I think a good deal considering the features.
I think INDX will do extremely well.

I would choose high floor north facing unit overlooking Nathan Philips Square, there is little chance of views being obstructed.

Last edited:
Hey its only been launched to VIIIIIIIIP agents lol. Public sales will still be a bit. Buddy sold 2 floors in 24hrs. A lot of ppl getting great units.

LOL - thanks for the heads up - now to find one of these super-VIP agents to hook me up with some details :cool:

Anyone has compared this to 88 scott? Or has anyone seeing the pricing on 88 scott?

Anyone has compared this to 88 scott? Or has anyone seeing the pricing on 88 scott?

I haven't seen any pricing or floorplans as of yet - registered on their website so expecting a newsletter sooner than later with details. They have a whole section of signage put up on the ground floor level around Yonge / Adelaide where their sales office will most likely be

This is being marketed to busy professionals, probably younger professionals, who just don't have any spare time out of their 24 hour busy work day to spend more than a couple minutes commuting in a day. Now that brothels are legal in Ontario, I can easily see a demand for condos smack in the middle of the business district that could be used for servicing those busy professionals ... because if they don't have the time to commute a few minutes a day, they obviously don't have the time to meet anybody either, except, perhaps, their neighbours ;)

This is being marketed to busy professionals, probably younger professionals, who just don't have any spare time out of their 24 hour busy work day to spend more than a couple minutes commuting in a day. Now that brothels are legal in Ontario, I can easily see a demand for condos smack in the middle of the business district that could be used for servicing those busy professionals ... because if they don't have the time to commute a few minutes a day, they obviously don't have the time to meet anybody either, except, perhaps, their neighbours ;)

Haha. I like the location of INDX, and the idea of the smaller spaces for the 25-35 crowd .... but the prices are definitely up there.

Haha. I like the location of INDX, and the idea of the smaller spaces for the 25-35 crowd .... but the prices are definitely up there.

The prices are quite competitive based on the location. Direct PATH access is a very strong purchasing factor. I think the market also agrees; 82% sold as of yesterday.

The prices are quite competitive based on the location. Direct PATH access is a very strong purchasing factor. I think the market also agrees; 82% sold as of yesterday.

My understanding is direct PATH access is not guaranteed...it is subject to approval from City of Toronto...however, this can be confirmed easily if someone has access to the project's Disclosure Statement...

Sounds like a lot of RE agent hype to me. But hey, good for the market - if people are content paying those prices, power to them.

Back