Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

More glass on MLS

2782622787_ac4d4934e1_b.jpg

2782606089_13d032914e_b.jpg

2783456996_5ee8d1cffe_b.jpg

Reaching 50 floors in Tower One and 54 floors in Tower Two, they'll make a signficant dent on the skyline. Perhaps it will create a wall so the dirty tile BMO building will be unnoticeable.

Last shots of the glass are great! It looks like it won't be all messy with thick mullions (dare I say that)... I hope it keeps up this solid, unbroken look, on the podium.

side note: goodlookin' warned me not to get too excited until the Tower portion of the building is clad. - it could switch from "curtainwall" to "windowall"...

that would be sad...

The glass looks great - even when dust covered.

For a real contrast, look back and forth between Infinity and what little glass there is on MLS.

...and they still don't. Everything that's up so far is for the hotel. Things will change after the tenth floor, when the condos start

Just wondering, did MLS ever put up a model suite? If so did anyone take photos of it? I wonder how their proposed rooms look like.

MLS did have a model suite in the sales office (now demolished) ... sorry didn't take any photos though ...

If I remembered correctly ... the model suite was the 'Toronto' unit @ 1016 sq.ft., see floorplan here

if you purchased a unit here, do you have to worry about that listerine outbreak?

Back