Mississauga 20/Twenty Towns | ?m | 3s | Consulate | Guthrie Muscovitch

Hi Mike, I sent you a private message.
Hi there Anna, my apologies for the delay. Yes, I also purchased a unit years ago. Proof of financing was just asked for once again and according to the sales team, the project is expected to be completed by December 2024. I’m curious, what did you hear about the expected completion time? Any news on development activity on the site?

I think this has stalled out.
July 10th - lots of weeds growing and it appears to no longer be an active site.
DJI_0744.JPG

This thing is dead (or maybe just in a very deep sleep!)
Oct 16th
DJI_0627.JPG

Does anyone has update on it,?
Yes. Photos from April 2nd. It might be opening as a mud wrestling venue this weekend.
1680813121030.jpeg

1680813154263.jpeg

I also purchased one of these properties and have tried contacting them several times with no answer. I drove by the site today and seemed to be no progress. I also went to their sales office and it was closed. Anyone heard any updates? I wonder if this development is still even happening and what our options are

I also purchased one of these properties and have tried contacting them several times with no answer. I drove by the site today and seemed to be no progress. I also went to their sales office and it was closed. Anyone heard any updates? I wonder if this development is still even happening and what our options are
I'm sorry to say that I think this will end like many other projects - frustration, tears and an eventual return of your deposit. I believe construction was briefly started and then halted.

Hello,

Anyone has any updates or developments? Also, were anyone able to take action on their deposits?

Back