Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I was able to find more renderings from the Andaz hotel's design agency, the cleverly named "DesignAgency" and I don't believe most of these have been posted on UT yet. If they have I apologize, I have no idea how old these are but I do know they are the most up-to-date

191204-Bar_Restaurant_PDR_View_003.jpg
191209-Hotel-King-Room_View_004_V2-1.jpg
191204-Terrace_View_001-scaled.jpg
191204-Andaz-Hotel_Porte-Cochere_View_001-scaled.jpg
200129-Lounge_View_003.jpg

"Hyatt Hotels and Mizrahi Developments united to announce plans to build a 160-room ANDAZ hotel in Toronto.⁠⠀

Slated to open in 2023, the hotel will be part of The One, a luxury mixed-use tower at the intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets that is expected to be the second tallest residential building in Canada upon completion.

The new Andaz Toronto will occupy floors four through 16 of the tower, offering more than 15 luxury suites, over 12,000 sq. ft. of event and conference space, food-and-beverage experiences, a spa and other amenities"

I was able to find more renderings from the Andaz hotel's design agency, the cleverly named "DesignAgency" and I don't believe most of these have been posted on UT yet. If they have I apologize, I have no idea how old these are but I do know they are the most up-to-date

View attachment 451567View attachment 451568View attachment 451569View attachment 451570View attachment 451571
"Hyatt Hotels and Mizrahi Developments united to announce plans to build a 160-room ANDAZ hotel in Toronto.⁠⠀

Slated to open in 2023, the hotel will be part of The One, a luxury mixed-use tower at the intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets that is expected to be the second tallest residential building in Canada upon completion.

The new Andaz Toronto will occupy floors four through 16 of the tower, offering more than 15 luxury suites, over 12,000 sq. ft. of event and conference space, food-and-beverage experiences, a spa and other amenities"

Thanks. If I am not mistaken, the first render was posted previously as it clearly shows that one Bloor west has moved to near John & Adelaide 😊

Photos taken today, Friday, and the latest "time-lapse" photo with link to the Flickr album.

UTIMG_2868.jpg

UTIMG_2730.jpg
UTIMG_2738.jpg
UTIMG_2818.jpg
UTIMG_2662.jpg
UTIMG_2678.jpg

Thanks. If I am not mistaken, the first render was posted previously as it clearly shows that one Bloor west has moved to near John & Adelaide 😊
Now that I look at it, the pool rendering is from the middle of the lake 🤔

You can see the Simcoe building and the Intercontinental down on the left, and First Canadian Place and the Dominion Centre just off the edge of the building

Any idea why these panels have a rectangular vent hole rather than the grille seen with the other panels?
Or is the grille added later?
This row won't have grills. It has the gold cladding running along the bottom just like the first floor. Pattern repeats across the horizontal with each set of diagonal hangers.

Back