Teahouse 501 Yonge Street Condo (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate

No idea. I moved in January and they still haven't give my storage yet. I need to get my storage first. And long ways for them to repair my unit :(
Finishes were so bad. Feels like it was done by part time student. Cant believe it was done by professionals.
I told you don’t expect too much before you move in, all the same with north tower, move in almost 10 months they just finish most repair on the 30 day form last month.

I moved in January and they have not assigned my storage space yet. Anyone has same problem?
Also one side of ceiling is keep cracking. They are trying not to repair multiple times and saying when drywall is 'drying' it can creates some creases. Is that right? It is really disturbing. After second repairs, its coming back again.
20220608_072047.jpg

Anyone know when is the final closing date? I am on the 38th F of the South Tower. Occupancy date was Jan 5th, 2022

Anyone know when is the final closing date? I am on the 38th F of the South Tower. Occupancy date was Jan 5th, 2022
Wait until the mortage rate goes to 7% maybe. I am in the north tower, move in June 2021, still waiting for the final close. That time the interest rate is 1.95 % now 5.5%, still needs wait. So disappointed. And they reply still don’t know. Haven’t registered yet.

Wait until the mortage rate goes to 7% maybe. I am in the north tower, move in June 2021, still waiting for the final close. That time the interest rate is 1.95 % now 5.5%, still needs wait. So disappointed. And they reply still don’t know. Haven’t registered yet.
I still haven't heard anything yet...as of today

Tarion has a Delayed Closing/Delayed Occupancy Form, wondering if I should fill it out or not? Maybe it's no use

Tarion has a Delayed Closing/Delayed Occupancy Form, wondering if I should fill it out or not? Maybe it's no use
I asked the lawyer, once the developer notice you every delay before the occupancy then you cannot apply for the 7500 dollars delay fee, once occupancy, no matter how long to final close, they have all kind of reasons to explain, nothing to protect the bier right. Until wait the date to finalize the agreement, which we cannot choose after waiting for so long just terminate the agreement return you the deposit with little interest

the developer just asked another 5 months cheques from me, means at least another three or four months to go, almost two years since move in. Very very good developer like the AD said
I moved in last January and they haven't asked me any extra cheque for next month... did they forget about me? Lol
I pretty much gave up about closing this unit anytime soon 😑

I moved in last January and they haven't asked me any extra cheque for next month... did they forget about me? Lol
I pretty much gave up about closing this unit anytime soon 😑
I called customer service on January 31, and they asked me to send another 2 months cheques with the same amount of occupancy fee. They completely forgot about us.

I called customer service on January 31, and they asked me to send another 2 months cheques with the same amount of occupancy fee. They completely forgot about us.
Thanks! I contacted and they said they are aiming to close by march and said i may not need to pay march. Anyways i sent feb and march cheques and they haven't deposit cheque yet.
At this point, i rather close later than next month lol

Hi, Anyone receiving any updates on the final closing? Last time contact, they say on the final stage of registration and should closing soon. Another month goes, still haven’t got any information, anyone received information please update here. Thank you

Hi, Anyone receiving any updates on the final closing? Last time contact, they say on the final stage of registration and should closing soon. Another month goes, still haven’t got any information, anyone received information please update here. Thank you
Quote from builder's email dated 14 March: "...We are in the last stages of building registration and expect to obtain it soon. We will advise once the building has registered, and final closing will follow about a month after...."

Back