Eight Forty on St. Clair (Worsley Urban) - Real Estate -

Received an update from Worsley and they are anticipating a late May/early June occupancy. The e-mail advised that they could not provide a firm occupancy at this time. The e-mail also stated that the building's exterior was completed, which is factually incorrect lol.

Received an update from Worsley and they are anticipating a late May/early June occupancy. The e-mail advised that they could not provide a firm occupancy at this time. The e-mail also stated that the building's exterior was completed, which is factually incorrect lol.

I know. I drove by and some of the terraces and rooftops are not complete. Maybe just lower floors complete. Plus it’s only lower floors moving in. I think it will be June at the earliest.

Worsley sent an e-mail notice of unavoidable delay because of the construction strike. No tentative occupancy date provided (previously late May/early June).

Worsley sent an e-mail notice of unavoidable delay because of the construction strike. No tentative occupancy date provided (previously late May/early June).
Yeah I got one. I’m not sure all floors got one. I was emailing someone on 6th and they haven’t got one.

We also got a firm date for august 15th - 5th floor! 🎉

From what I understand it seems pretty firm? If it is delayed we are eligible for compensation right?

Yes, it was in spam like yours. They provide zero flexibility on date and we will be out of town. Disappointed in Worsley's client service.

Yes, it was in spam like yours. They provide zero flexibility on date and we will be out of town. Disappointed in Worsley's client service.
My lawyer warned us that we may have to have a delegate if we can’t be there. So it’s apparently common. I was shocked too. We are lucky we are around.

Back