Toronto St Lawrence Market North | 25.3m | 5s | City of Toronto | Rogers Stirk Harbour

yesterday morning
43F7D79E-BDF6-4B83-A3FF-3A98E9979252.jpeg

Mailbox contained info session details. Attendees select one of 3 designs. I wonder if this means the North Market is going to be completed within the forseeable future, the park improvements due to be completed in fall 2023 (12 mos construction timeline) Thu 18 Nov, 3 timeslots, whats-er-face will grace the 1pm meeting.

Mailbox contained info session details. Attendees select one of 3 designs. I wonder if this means the North Market is going to be completed within the forseeable future, the park improvements due to be completed in fall 2023 (12 mos construction timeline) Thu 18 Nov, 3 timeslots, whats-er-face will grace the 1pm meeting.

Last opening date I heard for North Market is "before Christmas 2022". It used to be early 2022 so it has slipped but things seem to be moving along quite well recently. The Market floors really don't need too much fitting out so it looks feasible.

Great pics folks. Just curious, are all the footings poured for the rest of the structural steel?

Kinda wish it would emulate the existing market building rather than be mainly glass, the cladding helps, but wish there was going to be some brick

Back