News   Mar 28, 2024
 919     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 528     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 830     0 

November 2020 US Election

I think its going to be a really tough 4 years for Biden.
The alt-right would instigate a second American Civil War and claim that Antifa/BLM instigated it instead. The alt-right really loves to plant false flags.

The alt-right would be a major test of Biden's leadership skills (along with COVID-19).

And what happens when OANN recognizes Biden's win?
They would simply migrate to an extreme right news channel so right-wing, the FCC would not grant a licence to them (and the FCC is very lenient when it comes to approving news channels) since it includes stuff such as animal cruelty and pure nonsense such as praying to gain the ability to walk on clouds. That channel would consider the likes of Adolf Hitler a hippie in comparison. Oh, and that channel would be covered in modernized Confederate battle flags because the current American flag is based on the Union flag and neo-Confederates (who would be the prime demographic of such a channel) strongly detest anything pertaining to the victors of the first American Civil War.

Oh, and there's always BitChute and Rumble for those who consider the likes of OANN "left-wing." None of the videos hosted on those websites are FCC-approved.

Last edited:
Here’s the letter advising Fox of the coming lawsuit.

It’s very well written. I assume Newsmax and OANN received similar letters.
Fox, Newsmax, and OANN's lawyers will try to find a way to weasel out of the lawsuit.

Those three, along with The Epoch Times/New Tang Dynasty Television and Gnews, are masters of cowardly moving goalposts.

During the election campaign, the Joe Biden campaign even had its own island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons:

The Donald Trump campaign, meanwhile, has no official presence in the game. Apparently, the Trump campaign is run by those who believe that video games are threats to society, even E-rated Nintendo games like Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

To a certain group of Trump supporters, they would find this repulsive:

jlee_200505_1001_ACNH_gallant_statue.jpg

Yes, the David sculpture is in Animal Crossing: New Horizons in high resolution uncensored and is suitable for six-year-olds according to the ESRB.

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden victory

In an hour-long phone call on Saturday, Donald Trump pressed Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger to overturn Joe Biden’s victory there in the election the president refuses to concede.

The Washington Post obtained a tape of the “extraordinary” conversation, which Trump acknowledged on Twitter.

Amid widespread outrage including calls for a second impeachment, Bob Bauer, a senior Biden adviser, said: “We now have irrefutable proof of a president pressuring and threatening an official of his own party to get him to rescind a state’s lawful, certified vote count and fabricate another in its place.”
The Post published the full call.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry,” Trump said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.”

Raffensperger is a Republican who has become a bête noire among Trump supporters for repeatedly saying Biden’s win in his state was fair. In one of a number of parries, he said: “Well, Mr President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong.”

Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state, urges him to ‘find’ votes

We may have gotten used to him, but this is truly insane.

Back