Tower at Pier 27 (Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Hello,
I am extremely interested in purchasing a unit in this condo for myself in the near future.

That being said, have residents began moving into this condo yet?
I also see couple units available for rent.

thanks!

Yes, they are in the 20ish floors for occupancy so far and PDIs are starting for 30 and upward today.

Hi,
I am wondering if any one is willing to rent out their locker for one month or two starting from mid September.

I am a buyer of a unit on the higher floor, due to covid, my move-in plan got delayed. I would need to find a place to temporarily store my things.

If anyone is interested, please send me a message, thanks!

I called the builder (Fernbrook) every week, and they said that they were still waiting for city’s approval of occupancy for 21 floor above... I think the registration date will not be any time soon.

Is this condo registered with the city and available for resale yet?
I dropped by the public parking underground to view the condo this week and I am pleasantly surprised at how good the condo is looking so far.

Is this condo registered with the city and available for resale yet?
I dropped by the public parking underground to view the condo this week and I am pleasantly surprised at how good the condo is looking so far.

I don't think it is registered yet as occupancy is still taking place. The original pre-construction purchase agreements do have a reassignment clause so if you found somebody that wanted to sale it is possible even at this time.

I don't think it is registered yet as occupancy is still taking place. The original pre-construction purchase agreements do have a reassignment clause so if you found somebody that wanted to sale it is possible even at this time.

Thank you for your response.
Do you know when the registration will take place?

There is no way to know right now. It will take place once occupancy is complete and there are still many people to move in. I would guess it will not happen for several months.
Registration has absolutely nothing to do with occupancy. Two totally different and independent issues. Not correlated at all. Can you explain how the Berczy condominiums got registered before the first resident moved in? I do not think so.

Registration depends on the Declarant (techincal term for the developer) filing all the required paper work with the City, and the City reviews and approves the submission. The City then registers the Declaration on the Ontario Land Titles Registration system, and the registration is completed. Absolutely noting to do with occupancy. Closings can take place after the Registration has been effected. Nothing to do at all with occupancy levels of a new building.

A description of this process has been provided in previous posts, as well as a detailed write-up to on the process has been provided to the Urbantoronto web site, gratuitisly - free for them to use. Hoping that it would be posted as a sticky to the Real Estate forums page - but has not happened yet.

Hi there, I have moved into 15 QQE for occupancy since April 2020. Anyone has heard about the date for final registration? It has been a year now. Thank you!

Hi anyone live here and oppose them to built another 45 floors? The original plan was 11 th floor. I bough the unit because they weren’t suppose to built that high of a floor I live at 15 queens quay E and on the 30th floor . Might get my lawyer involve. Anyone has the same issue?

Back