Ivy Condos (Dream) - Real Estate

I received a letter today, states they will proceed with construction. New tentative occupancy date is now Nov 1 2022
Thank you for sharing the good news. And you know they won't finish on Nov 1 2022, right? I doubt the project completes earlier than mid-2024 but still good news.

Thank you for sharing the good news. And you know they won't finish on Nov 1 2022, right? I doubt the project completes earlier than mid-2024 but still good news.
I forgot to say I have not received the letter but would wait until March 17th then will follow up.

any news on this one ?
Yes, they sent me an email a few day before March 17th.
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 5.22.27 PM.png

Is there any new progress in starting the application? Thank you.
I have not seen any progress in the City of Toronto website. You may want to contact Dream if you know someone who is willing to answer.
I know in April they submitted a bunch of application forms to City and perhaps they are still waiting for the assessment to complete.

I heard from a real estate agent that they started to build foundation? not sure if it is ture, I bought one unit but i am not living in Toronto, and haven’t got chance to go there due to the COVID

I really hope this project will continue...
I am not an expert however referring to this letter it seems Dream is only one step away from NOAC (Notification of Approval Conditions) to begin the constructions. My understanding is that for every application submitted to the city, there are comments that the builder needs to address, and this back and forth communication takes a few months.
Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 8.34.33 PM.png

ThankS for the info, hopefully it can be started soon, my agent told me that it would take 1.5 years to complete this building.

Lots of new forms were submitted at Aug 06th in the above link

1596822839790.png

Hi folks, a client of mine purchased a unit on the 4th floor of this building and his purchase agreement was cancelled by the developer due to re-configuring the floor plan. If any of you have experienced similar issues, please feel free to contact me. Jeff@goldsteinlawyers.ca

Back