Member Bio
Reaction score
287 DAVENPORT RD
Ward 11 - Tor & E.York District
141 BEDFORD RD​
143 BEDFORD RD​
145 BEDFORD RD​
287 DAVENPORT RD​

Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment Application to facilitate the development of a 15-storey mixed-use building comprised of 278 square metres of non-residential gross floor area and 106 residential dwelling units.
Proposed Use ---​
# of Storeys ---​
# of Units ---​
Type​
Number​
Date Submitted​
Status​
Applications:
OPA & Rezoning​
19 244078 STE 11 OZ​
Nov 1, 2019​
Application Received​
287 davenport.PNG

146 bedford.PNG

Bit surprised by the houses, but I always felt that 1-storey retail structure was due for redevelopment someday. That stretch of Davenport is going to look quite different in a few years with AYC Condos along with the Alterra and Freed's projects. Maybe even the Designers Walk proposal if that ever comes to fruition in the future.

Bit surprised by the houses, but I always felt that 1-storey retail structure was due for redevelopment someday. That stretch of Davenport is going to look quite different in a few years with AYC Condos along with the Alterra and Freed's projects. Maybe even the Designers Walk proposal if that ever comes to fruition in the future.
The houses are part of the East Annex Heritage Conservation District. It's safe to say the City won't support tearing them down, so I'm interested to see how they are incorporated into the 15-storey application.

I Love the Way Davenport Road area is turning out to be. The midrise buildings going up seem to have that art deco style with that modern twist. As you can see in the photos up above !

Back