1 Yonge (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

One Yonge complex is not connected to the PATH? are you sure?
The first building that was launched is not connected. Not sure whether the further developments will be. Sugar Wharf by Menkes which just recently launched is connected to PATH.

The first building that was launched is not connected. Not sure whether the further developments will be. Sugar Wharf by Menkes which just recently launched is connected to PATH.
Yes it is my understanding that phase 1 will not be connected immediately, but the whole complex *has* to be connected to the PATH in order for the other buildings such as Sugar Wharf to connect to the PATH.

Yes that was my understanding as well: Sugar Wharf connects to the PATH by connecting to the 1 Yonge development's PATH connection. It would be weird if only certain buildings in the 1 Yonge development has (indoor) PATH access.

Yes that was my understanding as well: Sugar Wharf connects to the PATH by connecting to the 1 Yonge development's PATH connection. It would be weird if only certain buildings in the 1 Yonge development has (indoor) PATH access.
Yes it is my understanding that phase 1 will not be connected immediately, but the whole complex *has* to be connected to the PATH in order for the other buildings such as Sugar Wharf to connect to the PATH.

this is the PSA, it is littered with words like no guarantee that phase 1 will have PATH.

Here is a quote from the Project Manager of INDX, said the connection to the PATH is completed, but management wouldnt pay up
https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/t ... st-1245952

so if INDX can't have it, I don't think this will either

Is there even a single purely residential building, without a sizeable commercial component, that is connected to the PATH?

This is the “affordable” tower.... with acceptable living units start $1,600 a foot at lowest floor with no parking. This project (3 towers) will not be completed without significant delays. 2025/2030 When Toronto can actually support $2,000 a foot condo prices.

Does anyone have any indication of how well sales are going here? Sugar Wharf seems to be selling very well, I'm curious how this fares in comparison. Not to mention the sooner it sells the quicker we may be seeing the start on phase 2!

You have to wonder if the crazy prices for small condos will ultimately slow the economy or at least convince more companies - like Maple Leaf Foods - to find alternatives to Toronto as their employees can't get decent affordable housing here. 586 sq ft (including balcony sq footage) for $741,000?? (a parking spot is an additional $60,000) No more lockers available currently so you have to make due with a very small closet at the front door and a small closet in the bedroom

So if you wanted 2 parking spots your starting price would be $860,000.

Here's the price list for 1 Yonge.

1 Yonge Prices.png

available in London for $745,000 (4 bedrooms - 2 car garage)

London 740.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you that the properties in Toronto are very expensive and I would rather live in the house in the second pic but we have to admit that these people pay 800k for the views. a 700k house in London wont get you nice views.

You have to wonder if the crazy prices for small condos will ultimately slow the economy or at least convince more companies - like Maple Leaf Foods - to find alternatives to Toronto as their employees can't get decent affordable housing here. 586 sq ft (including balcony sq footage) for $741,000?? (a parking spot is an additional $60,000) No more lockers available currently so you have to make due with a very small closet at the front door and a small closet in the bedroom

So if you wanted 2 parking spots your starting price would be $860,000.

Here's the price list for 1 Yonge.

View attachment 165303

available in London for $745,000 (4 bedrooms - 2 car garage)

View attachment 165304
I'd rather a 1 bedroom in Toronto over living in London Ontario any day. Location, location, location.

Back