Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

When I walked by today, I noticed a narrow trench has been dug running the length of the south side perimeter.

The digging at Trump won't be very deep. I understand the parking will be ABOVE ground. So, it should go up fast once the digging is done...

Is this going to be concrete or steel?

There may be no parking underground, however there is still going to be a pretty big hole, I would guess the foundations on such a tall building to require a certain depth.

Paul

Is this going to be concrete or steel?

There may be no parking underground, however there is still going to be a pretty big hole, I would guess the foundations on such a tall building to require a certain depth.

Paul

Foundations don't require a large hole. They just have to drive the footings deep.

Look at these pictures posted by Solarwind. 1000 footer in Chicago yet they only dug down to what looks to be 20 feet.

http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=5840

^ No I don't.

Walked by today and work is taking place on the south side. A big pile of dirt that was excavated is sitting in the middle of the site awaiting removal.

Current (SSC) posted this

2067464536_37966e2efb_b.jpg

come on now... they're just looking for native artifacts. I am still disappointed that the heavy equipment on this site is not gold plated. Infact it looks like some of the most worn out equipment ever... guess there isnt much to pick from with all the other current projects getting the headstart on good old Donald.

Back